19 – 21 MARCH 2020
APPLYING FOR ACCREDITATION
To cover the 2020 PSI Dressage and Jumping With The Stars event representatives of media organisations must apply for accreditation.
Please complete the application form and Waiver and return by 7th March 2020.
All media approved for accreditation at the 2020 event will receive free access to the event. Wi-Fi is limited at the venue and it is suggested you ‘hot spot’ to your own internet provider. There will be no media room due to venue limitations.
Results are published on this website: https://djwts.org.au/results/
Your media accreditation pass must be worn and displayed at all times. FEI rules prohibit media from accessing the stables.
Terms and Conditions of Accreditation
- An application must be completed for each applicant if more than one staff member is planning to attend.
- Note: Applicants must be part of the editorial team, or on an assignment for a specific publication, media outlet or news service.
- Freelance journalists will only be granted accreditation if they are representing a bona fide outlet.
- If accepted you must supply ten (10) High-resolution images of horses in action from the event. Please send at latest three days after the closure event. If the images are used for promotion you will be credited.
- All material must be sent to email@example.com or sent via we transfer or dropbox to this address.
- Media accreditation passes will be given out at the event office. Please check in and collect your passes prior to commencing work.
- Please tag/link to #DJWTS2020 when posting photos on social media.
- The PSI DJWTS Organising Committee reserves the right to decline any application which does not meet the accreditation criteria.
Authorisation and Waiver
- This Accreditation Pass is issued by the organisers of the 2020 PSI Dressage and Jumping with the Stars (DJWTS) for the sole purpose of providing limited access to the designated holder (‘the Holder’) during the 2020 PSI DJWTS.
- This Pass is personal, non-transferable and revocable at any time at the sole discretion of the organisers of the 2019 PSI DJWTS.
- Unauthorised use, alteration or dealing with this Accreditation Pass may result in the temporary or permanent removal of the Accreditation Pass and the possessor’s and/or the Holder’s ejection from the premises.
- The Holder assumes all risks incidental to his/her actions, assumes all risks incidental to his/her attending the 2020 PSI DJWTS and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the 2020 DJWTS & Equestrian Victoria from any and all claims, damages, losses, costs and liabilities including, without limitation, personal injuries and/or property losses, caused by, resulting from or in connection with his/her presence at the 2020 PSI DJWTS.
- The Holder may not broadcast, publicise or make commercial use of any visual or audio media of any kind of the 2020 PSI DJWTS if it breaches any licensing contracts agreed to by the 2020 PSI DJWTS unless such broadcast is agreed to by the Event Director
- The Holder recognises that he/she must immediately report the theft, loss or unauthorised use of the Accreditation Pass.
- The holder must gain permission from the T.D, chief judge or course designer before taking place near any competition arena or warmup within 10m.
- Acceptance of an Accreditation Pass constitutes an agreement by the Holder of the above conditions.
"Horses make you feel like you are flying"